Because the requirements of our clients are unique, it is difficult to quote a “one size fits all” fee. Typically we find that how much we charge depends on a combination of time, case difficulty and urgency of the client circumstances in overcoming specific issues.
Our financial planning fees range from a minimum of €1,500 up to €5,000 (plus VAT) depending on the complexity of specific personal circumstances. For this our clients receive, as a minimum:
- An up to date Net Worth Statement showing the full extent of all assets and liabilities.
- A full analysis of the financial products that they currently have or need assessed including value for money, risk v reward overview as well as the likely after tax capital and income stream.
- A Lifetime Cashflow Projection which shows a possible outcome of the income from their assets and expense from their lifestyle.
- An assessment of the required investment rate of return needed to fulfil their stated goals
- An appraisal of their own approach to financial matters including investment risk propensity, investment risk tolerance, spending habits, goal setting and adherence to goals as well as levels of trust.
- Recommendations for improvements in their own financial standing.
From time to time we are required to undertake once off assessment of specific issues. Our charge out rate is €350 per hour for a Financial Planner and €80 per hour for Support Staff to which VAT may be added depending on the specific type of advice.