Aspire Wealth Management’s policy is to ensure that any customer complaint is dealt with in a professional and timely manner. Complaints, either written or verbal, will be acknowledged within 5 business days of receipt. In cases where this will not be possible, an acknowledgement will be issued as soon as possible.
The person nominated to deal with all complaints is Eamon Porter.
The complaint will be fully investigated by the Firm and a full response will be provided. While the investigation of any complaint is ongoing, a regular written update will be provided at intervals of not greater than 20 business days.
The Firm will write to the complainant within 7 days of the completion of the investigation outlining the outcome of the investigation and, if appropriate, explaining the terms of any offer of settlement.
In the event that a client is dissatisfied with the outcome of a complaint, the client is entitled to refer the complaint to the Financial Services and Pensions Ombudsman (FSPO).
If the complaint is in respect of Pension,protection, investment, or deposits, and in the event of the complainant remaining dissatisfied with the firm’s handling of and response to the complaint, the complaint may be referred to the Financial Services and Pensions Ombudsman, Lincoln House, Lincoln Place, Dublin 2, D02 VH29. The office of the FSPO can be contacted at:
Tel: 01 5677000
If the complaint is not resolved within 40 business days of the date the error was first discovered, Aspire Wealth Management must inform the Central Bank of Ireland within 5 business days.
Complaints regarding Financial Advice and Data Protection issues
Data Privacy Notice
1. Who are we?
Aspire Wealth Management is a data controller. This means we determine how your personal data is processed and for what purposes. Our principle address is Priory House, 19 Priory Office Park, Stillorgan, Dublin, A94 H7A4. Throughout this document, “Aspire”, “we”, “us”, “our” and “ours” refer to Aspire Wealth Management.
2. Information we collect about you
In order to comply with our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we may collect the following information:
Names, Contact information including home address, Phone number, gender, date of birth, email address, Marital status, Employment details, copy or photo and address ID (A passport, driver’s license, Utility bill), copy of PPS number, bank account details, Financial information, Next of Kin details, Health Information.
3. How we use your information
Aspire Wealth Management complies with its obligations under the “GDPR” by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We use your information for the following purposes:
• To provide you with advice for your exact needs
• To better understand your needs
• To improve our services to you
• To comply with applicable laws and regulations
4. The legal basis for using your information
The legal basis we work from:
• Express Consent from clients. Where you have provided your consent to processing (e.g. To receive information about services of interest to you), you may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing email@example.com
• Performance of a contract
• Legal obligation (E.g Anti-Money Laundering & Central Bank of Ireland Obligations)
5. Who we share your information with
When providing services to you, in certain circumstances we may need to share personal information with:
• Your Authorised representatives
• Service Providers providing us with support services
• Statutory and regulatory bodies
• Law enforcement authorities
6. Transfer of your information outside the european economic area (EEA)
By providing your information, you are consenting to the transfer of the information outside of your country to the USA and other jurisdictions outside of the european economic area (EEA).
7. How long we keep your information
We keep your information in accordance with the guidance set out within our formal records retention policies and do not maintain data beyond what is absolutely required.
8. Your personal information rights
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
•The right to request a copy of your personal information
•The right to correct and update your personal information
•The right to request the deletion of your information in certain circumstances:
1. You withdraw your consent.
2. Your information has to be deleted to comply with a legal obligation.
3. Your personal information was unlawfully processed.
4. Where there is no legitimate requirement to continue the processing.
5. Where your information is processed in relation to the offer of services to a child.
•The right to request information transfer digitally
•The right to object to the processing of personal data, where:
1. Aspire relies on legitimate interests as the legal basis for processing.
2. Aspire is using the data for direct marketing.
3. Aspire is processing data for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics.
9. To Exercise your rights
You may exercise any of these rights free of charge by contacting us at:
Name: Eamon Porter
Phone: +353 862253551
10. The right to lodge a complaint
You can lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner at:
Data Protection Commissioner
Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, Co Laois, R32 AP23.
12. Further processing
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Privacy Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explain the new use of your personal data prior to commencing the processing. We will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
13. Changes to this notice
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be posted here.
Aspire Wealth Management
Privacy Notice June 2019
Complaints handling sequence
- Complaint (written or verbal) is recorded in a complaint log and documented on complainant’s file within 1 working day.
- Acknowledgement letter issued to complainant within 5 business days of receipt of complaint.
- The complaint is investigated with immediate effect. Should there be a delay with the investigation, the Intermediary will provide to the complainant a written update of progress in the investigation at intervals of not more than 20 business days.
- Where the complaint has not been resolved after 40 business days, the firm will inform the complainant of the anticipated timeframe within which it hopes to resolve the complaint and notify the consumer that they can refer the matter to the Ombudsman (detailed above).
- The firm will notify the complainant within 5 business days of the completion of the investigation. The notification will include the following:
- The outcome of the investigation
- Where, applicable, the terms of any offer or settlement being made
- That the consumer can refer the matter to the Ombudsman
- Contact details of the Ombudsman.
- Customer file (complainants’ file) is updated and maintained in an orderly fashion.
- Where the complainant is dissatisfied with the outcome of the investigation, the complainant will be advised that they are entitled to refer their complaint to the Financial Services and Pensions Ombudsman.
- All correspondence in relation to customer complaint will be retained on file for a period of 6 years from the date of last correspondence with the client.
- The Firm will provide all information with regard to a complaint to the Ombudsman if so requested.
The person nominated as Compliance Officer of the Firm and to whom complaints should be notified is Eamon Porter.
Using Our Services
How We Work
As one of Ireland’s leading financial planning firms based in south Dublin, there’s very little we haven’t encountered to help our clients prepare for. Our experience, technical knowledge and willingness to see things from your perspective means that whatever you have in mind for you and your family’s future we can help you plan the best way to get there.
What The Aspire Life Plan™ Provides
Find Out How We Can Help You
Improve your financial future by arranging a call back or online meeting.
Simply book yourself into an appointment at one of our available times.