GDPR Data Privacy Notice
1. Who are we?
Aspire Wealth Management is a data controller. This means we determine how your personal data is processed and for what purposes. Our principle address is 31 St Margaret’s Road, Malahide, Co Dublin, K36 DC03. Throughout this document, “Aspire”, “we”, “us”, “our” and “ours” refer to Aspire Wealth Management.
2. Information we collect about you
In order to comply with our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we may collect the following information:
Names, Contact information including home address, Phone number, gender, date of birth, email address, Marital status, Employment details, copy or photo and address ID (A passport, driver’s license, Utility bill), copy of PPS number, bank account details, Financial information, Next of Kin details, Health Information.
3. How we use your information
Aspire Wealth Management complies with its obligations under the “GDPR” by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We use your information for the following purposes:
• To provide you with advice for your exact needs
• To better understand your needs
• To improve our services to you
• To comply with applicable laws and regulations
4. The legal basis for using your information
The legal basis we work from:
• Express Consent from clients. Where you have provided your consent to processing (e.g. To receive information about services of interest to you), you may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
• Performance of a contract
• Legal obligation (E.g Anti-Money Laundering & Central Bank of Ireland Obligations)
5. Who we share your information with
When providing services to you, in certain circumstances we may need to share personal information with:
• Your Authorised representatives
• Service Providers providing us with support services
• Statutory and regulatory bodies
• Law enforcement authorities
6. Transfer of your information outside the european economic area (EEA)
By providing your information, you are consenting to the transfer of the information outside of your country to the USA and other jurisdictions outside of the european economic area (EEA).
7. How long we keep your information
We keep your information in accordance with the guidance set out within our formal records retention policies and do not maintain data beyond what is absolutely required.
8. Your personal information rights
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
•The right to request a copy of your personal information
•The right to correct and update your personal information
•The right to request the deletion of your information in certain circumstances:
1. You withdraw your consent.
2. Your information has to be deleted to comply with a legal obligation.
3. Your personal information was unlawfully processed.
4. Where there is no legitimate requirement to continue the processing.
5. Where your information is processed in relation to the offer of services to a child.
•The right to request information transfer digitally
•The right to object to the processing of personal data, where:
1. Aspire relies on legitimate interests as the legal basis for processing.
2. Aspire is using the data for direct marketing.
3. Aspire is processing data for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics.
9. To Exercise your rights
You may exercise any of these rights free of charge by contacting us at:
Name: Eamon Porter
Phone: +353 862253551
10. The right to lodge a complaint
You can lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner at:
Data Protection Commissioner
Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, Co Laois, R32 AP23.
12. Further processing
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Privacy Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explain the new use of your personal data prior to commencing the processing. We will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
13. Changes to this notice
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be posted here.
Aspire Wealth Management
Privacy Notice June 2019