Business Development And Exit Strategy Financial Planning Symposiums
This year we will be holding our annual client symposiums in the Grand Hotel, Malahide, Dublin initially on Wednesday 26th March with a repeat on Wednesday 2nd April for those that can’t attend the first date.
Our co-presenters will be:
Andrew Rittweger and Derek Doyle of Searing Point Chartered Accountants & Registered Auditors, with offices in Malahide and Sandyford, Co Dublin.
Barry MacDonald of MacDonald Financial Consultants who is one of Ireland’s leading Pensioneer Trustees and is based in Blanchardstown, Co. Dublin.
The topics that will be covered include:
- Building Your Business Up To It’s Maximum Saleable Value
- Succession Planning For Handover To Family, Staff and Third Parties
- Valuation Methods For The Sale Price
- Utilising Tax Reliefs To Minimise Capital Gains Tax On Selling
- Building Up And Maximising The Pension Options Available
- Identifying The Best Investment Strategy For Your Pension And Other Assets
- Developing Your Own Personal Financial Plan
To book your place please ring us on 01-8455827 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org